Stay Safe – Corporate Housing For Rent Initiatives During COVID-19
Updated 27 July, 2020
Since the onset of COVID-19, we’ve been working diligently to initiate protocols aimed at keeping our guests and employees safe. We’ve always encouraged you to “Stay Different,” and now, we want you to Stay Safe too. We outline the key measures of the Corporate Housing For Rent Stay Safe program below.
• All staff must pass a daily health screening via Cleared4Work before reporting to work.
• Daily temperature checks are given to all staff entering the office or apartments.
• Sanitizing stations have been installed throughout our offices.
• Masks are required in the office. Masks and gloves are required in apartments.
Disinfection and Sanitization
• Electrostatic sprayers will be introduced in June 2020.
• All keys and fobs are disinfected using hospital-grade chemicals, placed in plastic zipper bags and sealed in key envelopes marked with a “sanitized” sticker.
• Apartment buildings require facemasks, social distancing and sealed key envelopes.
• High-touch surfaces (doorknobs, closet handles, countertops, sinks, remotes, etc.) are cleaned with hospital-grade chemicals.
• Upon departure, apartments sit vacant for 96 hours (three days) and are then cleaned, to protect our associates and arriving guests.
Clear and Frequent Communication
• We continue to convey our cleaning processes and adjustments throughout the pandemic as new advisories are given by the CDC.
• Guests are given timely updates on phases of reopening and what they mean in terms of accessibility to local businesses and services.
• All building communications regarding open/closed amenities and community safety measures are shared with guests.
Contactless Guest Services
• Virtual self-guided or assisted tours of our apartments are available.
• Apartments contain no paper communications. All stay information is provided via our online guest portal, MyFQ.
• Any items needed by the guest are delivered in a contactless manner.
• Our Guest Services team is available by phone 24/7.
We’ll continue to monitor the situation and follow the recommendations of the CDC and local municipalities in which we operate to provide safe lodging for our guests. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding our policies in light of COVID-19, please feel free to contact us.
Stay Different, and Stay Safe.